This delicious yet simple recipe is perfect for summer cookouts or even camping. If you are using wooden skewers do not forget to soak them in water for at least 10 minutes before using. To print this recipe please open the attachment at the end of this post.
- 0.33 cups lime juice
- 0.25 cups orange juice
- 2 Tbs soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, grated fresh peeled
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag, and seal. Marinate for 2-4 hours or more.
- Place shrimp on skewers and grill until done. Brush with leftover marinade.